We work closely with our printing and framing partner to ensure a high standard of quality for each of our lovingly created works of art. These standards have been set carefully to ensure that the framed prints are of a high quality yet not overly onerous on our printing and framing partner, as the frames are handcrafted and slight deviations can be expected.
However, if our framed prints do not meet the following standards, please contact me within 30 days of receiving your print to arrange for a refund or replacement.
Margin of Tolerance
- Frame edges: 1-2mm
- Frame alignment: 1-2mm
- Frame corners: Generally smooth. 1-2mm holes (for securing frame) may be sealed with a mixture of putty and glue to smoothen it out.
- Front of frames: 1mm in terms of evenness
- Matting (for prints with 5cm border): Generally smooth cut. These are usually not 100% perfect and mat board residue (between border and print) is usually present.
- Glass: Should be clear and not affecting image
- Backing: Generally smooth backing
Beyond margin of quality (please contact me to arrange for refund or replacement within 30 days if any of these are found)
- Scratches on frames
- Dents on frames
- Chips on frames
- Cracked glass
- Scratched prints
All Other Products
For all other products, we provide full refunds for unused products returned in their original condition and packaging, sent back to us within 30 days of delivery. If there is any manufacturing defect affecting usage of the product, we can also arrange for a replacement to be delivered free of charge, according to terms listed in our warranty policy.
To arrange for a refund or replacement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the chat button on the bottom right. We aim to reply to all messages within 48 hours.